While you won’t catch us writing a sweet ballad or writing a window film-prose or poem, it’s safe to say that we do have a particular love for our products and what we do. There’s good reason why Marty started this business, and those reasons have only gained in popularity among the thousands of satisfied customers we’ve served over the last 27 or so years.
So why are we so infatuated with our job? The reasons are simple:
1. It’s inexpensive. Compared to the cost of Low-E windows, blinds, window treatments, or solar screens, window film is a fraction of the cost, a great choice for those in an older home! Decorative films can also give the appearance (and privacy) of etched or sandblasted glass without the price of etched or sandblasted glass.
2. It’s efficient. Because of the reduced amount of heat transmitted through the windows, HVAC systems don’t have to work as hard to cool the home or building. Plus, by letting in natural light, daytime lighting costs are also lowered again is a fantastic choice for those living in older not so efficient home.
3. It adds curb appeal. A shiny, mirror-like finish can sometimes add a finishing touch to give homes and businesses that freshly-cleaned look. Other times, a transparent, “I didn’t even know it was there” kind of film can add to the value of a home. There’s a look for everyone!
4. It’s quick and easy. There are no holes to drill, no hardware or glass to install, and a professional installer can usually finish an entire project in less than a day.
5. It’s guaranteed. Most films come with a limited life-time residential warranty or up to a 15 year commercial warranty. If the film starts to bubble, crack, peel, fold, or change colors, the manufacturer will replace it for free!
This is why we have been serving The Woodlands, Magnolia, Montgomery, Conroe, Spring, Tomball, and Houston areas since 1987 so give us at call today!!