Do your tenants or employees complain about rooms that are too hot or are your energy costs trending skyward? Commercial Window Film can help improve your business by increasing comfort, conserving energy as well as increase safety and security. Take a look at these top 5 reasons to add window film to your business below:
Are your energy costs going through the roof? Window Film can significantly reduce the amount of heat coming through your windows. Your tenants/employees get a more comfortable environment, while you get increased energy savings.
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Save more money, no matter which climate zone you are in
Help keep your tenants comfortable, and you’ll keep them for the long run. Also by reducing the glare and keeping the environment comfortable, they will be able to be more productive. Commercial Window Film can significantly increase the comfort level of your building by virtually eliminating hot spots and cold spots, reducing glare and increasing safety without changing its aesthetics.
- Reject heat and reduce hot spots
- Reduce annoying glare
- Increase insulation and reduce cold spots
Accidents and natural disasters can wreak havoc on your building operations. Window Film can help hold broken glass together, preventing flying glass shards, the leading cause of injuries and fatalities.
- Engineered to protect people and property
- Reduce damage and loss of data
- Lessen business disruptions
- Makes forced entry more difficult — can help to deter intruders for several minutes
- Helps mitigate loss of assets
- Reduces business disruptions
- Both clear and tinted film options available
Give your tenants custom and elegant interiors that provide enhanced privacy without sacrificing natural light. Decorative Window Film let you define spaces without confining them.
- Get expensive looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass among other designs
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
Contact us at 281-364-7007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can improve commercial windows with 3M or Huper Optik Window Films.