While you won’t catch us crooning a love song or writing a window film-inspired version of “How do I love thee,” it’s safe to say that we do have a particular affection for our products and what we do. There’s good reason why Marty (the owner) started this business, and those reasons have only gained in popularity among the thousands of satisfied customers we’ve served over the last 27 years.
So why are we so infatuated with our job? The reasons are simple:
- It’s inexpensive. Compared to the cost of Low-E windows, blinds, window treatments, or solar screens, window film is a fraction of the cost! Decorative films can also give the appearance (and privacy) of etched or sandblasted glass without the price of etched or sandblasted glass.
- It’s efficient. Because of the reduced amount of heat transmitted through the windows, HVAC systems don’t have to work as hard to cool the home or building. Plus, by letting in natural light, daytime lighting costs are also lowered.
- It adds curb appeal. A shiny, mirror-like finish can sometimes add a finishing touch to give homes and businesses that freshly-cleaned look. Other times, a transparent, “I didn’t even know it was there” kind of film can add to the value of a home. There’s a look for everyone!
- It’s quick and easy. There are no holes to drill, no hardware or glass to install, and a professional installer can usually finish an entire project in less than a day.
- It’s guaranteed. Most films come with a limited life-time residential warranty or up to a 15 year commercial warranty. If the film starts to bubble, crack, peel, fold, or change colors, the manufacturer will replace it for free!