If you’re shopping around The Woodlands-Spring area for a company to tint the windows on your home or place of business, you may have already noticed that there are several choices available, and all seem to offer the same or similar products. The difference between these companies, however, is not in the product, but the level of customer service provided.
Customer service is about more than supplying a solution to a problem. It’s about doing so by showing sincere courtesy and respect to the owner or tenant, treating the home or office with due regard and strict attention to detail, having a meticulous plan of action before arriving on sight, and making sure that by the time the contractors leave, the only sign that they were even there is the finished product.
When choosing a window film installer, ask yourself these questions:
- Does the representative pay attention to your wants and needs?
- Does the representative provide multiple samples to choose from?
- Is everything fully explained in an easy-to-understand manner?
- Can the representative furnish testimonials and/or give names of neighbors or local businesses that they have done similar work for?
- How long has the company been in business?
- Will the company still be around in the future to fulfill any possible warranty claims?
- What is the company’s policy on clean-up and aftercare?
There are many things that define a person, and many more that define the people who make up a company. We pride ourselves on taking the upmost care of our clients; the quality is ours- the choice is yours.